Was George Bush wired in the Debate? What was the Bulge?
Heres a couple interesting tidbits scoured from here and there:
1) According to a Reuters reporter Bush is "widely known" to have worn an eapiece in the past.
2) Reports say Bush wore an earpiece during the last State of the Union speech
3) Bush isn't a great public speaker and apparently has trouble with a teleprompter... therefore he uses an earpiece... whats wrong with that? But in a debate???
4) During a press confrence with Jaques Chirac in France last June, there was an inadvertant "feed" of Bush's ghost prompting that was carried live by all major networks... check out the video
http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/BushAndTheOddSync.wmv (a short, bad video from CNN but you can hear it clearly)
http://www.musiccoop.org/Bush-Chirac.zip (16mb video... amazing)
5) There are various other reports of this "ghost voice" during press confernces including a post 9/11 news story aired on channel 56 WLVI Boston... I'd love to see that video.
6) Is this the apparatus? http://www.comtek.com/IFBCueing/ifbcueing.html
7) There are reports from cameramen at the Republican Convention that the Bush advance team required all wireless audio frequencies to be disclosed in advance.
8) There are a lot of photos of Bush's previous "bulges" circling the net... besides the now famous photo from the first debate, including some close-up shots of Bush's ear with something in it... If you know any post 'em or the links!