BULGE LINKS & THEORIES
• THE OFFICIAL BUSH WIRED PHOTO GALLERY VIEW THE EVIDENCE!
There are 3 main theories to the source of THE BULGE.
•1- The "WIRED" theory: George W. Bush uses a coaching device during press conferences and more importantly, the DEBATES!
•2- The "MEDICAL" theory: President Bush has a secret medical condition and requires a device of some sort. Sounds outrageous but there are some compelling arguements.
•3- The BULGE is a device of some sort furnished by the Secret Service. The Secret Service, by policy, does not comment on these issues, so no information on that theory is on this site.
•* Many people have thought that the BULGE is simply a bulletproof vest. However this has been officially denied, therefore we don't cover that theory on this site.
For further info and opinion written as this story unfolded simply scroll down the site. BUSH WIRED hopes that you find this site informative and invites you to make up your own mind!
• The new BULGE ART GALLERY! CLICK HERE FOR BULGE ART ...just some humorous art submitted about The Bulge.
CURRENT BULGE NEWS (Oct 18):
--->>> NEW!!! • Paula Zahn Now did a surprisingly in-depth segment on THE BULGE on CNN this afternoon. No video (yet), but they covered the theories, showed numerous, pictures, and highlughted websites devoted to The Bulge (including BUSH WIRED). This was the first time I saw this story covered in the "major media" in a serious light.
--->>> NEW!!! • DAVE LINDORFF Author of the first Salon.com story speaks on his BULGE experiences and why the topic isn't receiving serious scrutiny by the media.
--->>> NEW!!! • WALL STREET JOURNAL A Brief mention of the BULGE.
• NEW YORK TIMES article (as posted in the International Herald Tribune)
• PILLGATE? from The Washington Post
• www.isbushwired.com Gets an anonymous tip from a SECRET SERVICE AGENT!!!
• TORONTO STAR article "Media Losing Battle of the Bulge"
• OPINION PIECE from the LA Times (as posted in the Salt Lake Tribune)
• DALLAS MORNING NEWS asks the question we all want an answer to.
• An article from AFRICA a different spin
RECENT and PAST NEWS ON THE BULGE PHENOMENON AND THE WIRED THEORY:
Salon.com first broke this story to the "mainstream media". Shortly thereafter the story was picked up by the New York Times and the Washington Post. (Salon.com offers a free "day pass" to view the entire article... well worth the price of watching a short ad)
• Salon.Com story The original piece by Dave Lindorff.
• SALON.COM TRANSMITTER ARTICLE
• AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and in-depth look at the BULGE topic as a whole. Incredible information and quotes from reliable sources "confirming" the WIRED THEORY... we're all waiting for a follow-up.
• The New York Times article that covered the BULGE and broke the story to the major media is no longer available to view free of charge. Go to their site if you wish to purchase the article from their archive. NY TIMES ARTICLE
• CUEING SYSTEM The alleged earpiece apparatus
• Star Stories: How Story Weblogs are Changing the Dynamics of Building News Properties VERY INTERESTING!
• Mean Politics
• A MASTER TAILOR on the "bad tailoring" excuse offered by the Bush/Cheney Campaign.
• An ARTICLE was submitted that has the specs for this system which was "delivered to the White House"
• An interesting article on the WIRED/Earpiece subject.
Another article on the BULGE
• Brit Hume of FOX news weighs in on the issue, dismissing the topic because of the author of the Salon.com piece is a liberal. Shoot the messenger?
• An interesting piece from Saudi Arabia (the Author is obviously no fan of Bush)
• Another article out of the Philippines
• A very interesting opinion piece "Take Me Out to the Bulge Game":
• Another BULGE STORY
A skeptic weighs in
• A SHORT ARTICLE on Debate 3 BULGE
• Another EARPIECE link
• A POLL by The Economist. Bulge stats on page 2 & 3 (pdf)
• Jesse Jackson weighs in on the BULGE!!! BOSTON HERALD article. Jackson: Voters deserve truth about Bush's mystery bulge
• Taking the fight to the airwaves
• Washington Post article by Tina Brown (An interesting note on Bulge at the bottom)
• And another GOOD STORY that kind of sums up the whole thing, earpiece coaching or not.
• THE REGISTER did a story on the BULGE subject.
• ARTICLE discussing the Bulge
• Hoffman Wire "Sure, Bush uses an earpiece sometimes," a top Washington editor for Reuters said to me last spring. "State of the Union -- he had an earpiece for that. Everybody knows it," he said, "or assumes it." Or so says Michael A Hoffman II. Hoffman is a former broadcaster for the American Contemporary Radio division of ABC News, and a former reporter for the New York bureau of the Associated Press.
• The Daily Record (Scotland) does their own investigation
THE MEDICAL THEORY:
• NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE
• Salon.com article on the speculation of Bush's health floating around blogs everywhere.
• THE LIFE VEST DEFIBRILLATOR the alleged medical apparatus.
• WEARABLE DEFIBRILLATOR More info.
• VIDEO speculation about a debilitating condition. A comparison of Bush debate speeches from the recent debates and 10 years ago.
• Reuters article from October 6 on Bush POSTPONING HIS MEDICAL EXAM
• A DOCTORS NOTE on the subject.
VIDEO & PHOTO LINKS:
• THE OFFICIAL BUSH WIRED PHOTO GALLERY
• Some video of Bush's "wire" from the previous debate(s). THANKS!
• VIDEO 1
• VIDEO 2
• VIDEO 3... the "let me finish" scene.
• This is VIDEO of the alleged "wire", and some familiar bulges, excellent quality and in slow-motion. 35mb and a slow download, but worth it!
• More VIDEO of the first debate, the Bulge is at the end.
• 2nd DEBATE VIDEO showing the Bulge
• PRESS CONFERENCE VIDEO the "ghost voice" was recorded! This video is the subject of much debate. 17mb download
http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/BushAndTheOddSync.wmv (a short, poor quality video from CNN but you can hear it clearly
• Another set of mystery bulge pics. HI-RES pics available from a gov't website, this bulge is on the lower back at waist level...
• 24 more photos of the Debate Bulge
• Another weird video... no ghost voice, but whoa... this is from last December, they're already talking about an earpiece here! • Bush acting crazy at a press conference, whats he doing? Earpiece prompting?
• discussion of above: http://www.circa75.com/showArticle.php?article=89
BULGE BLOGS and REFERENCE SITES
• www.isbushwired.com: Great content and spirited debate. A+ coverage.
• THE CANNONFIRE SITE More awesome coverage, A+
• A new BULGE SITE! BUSHBULGE.COM
• MYSTERY BULGE.COM No updates in the last few days.
• Portland indymedia blog Ongoing Discussion and speculation.
Late Night & Comedy concerning THE BULGE:
• The new BULGE ART GALLERY! CLICK HERE FOR BULGE ART
• LATE NIGHT COMEDIANS The BULGE is definitely fodder for jokes!
• Letterman's Top Ten List pertaining to the Bulge.
• MSNBC STORY on Sen. John Edwards visit to The Late Show.