CBS Evening News showed "the picture" tonight.
There are numerous new articles coming out from newspapers in the US and worldwide continuing to cover THE BULGE. What's different about today's stories is that the BULGE isn't in question as much as the idea of Bush being "wired" during the debate. At this point everyone pretty much admits that the BULGE does exist. It's refreshing to see that the press is starting to ask their own questions, and relying less on "soft" wire reporting. There seems to be a bit of a lull in new stories at the moment as everyone is gearing up for the debate... I'm sure there will be more solid news later. I'll post an update as the stories roll in...
Regardless of your views on THE BULGE, I think most people believe that this story IS, in fact, NEWS.
The theories about THE BULGE continue to be quite diverse... here's a few of the more accepted opinions:
1) The BULGE is a wireless transmitter connected to a hidden wireless earpiece that Bush uses to receive "coaching" from his handlers. There have been numerous reports of this wireless technology "leaking" into press audio in the past. (see links and video below)
2) The BULGE is some sort of electronic device fitted to the president for security purposes. There have been numerous reports from security personnel stating that high-ranking government officials often wear these devices (furnished by the Secret Service). I have seen no evidence of this device, and I would welcome any solid information on this theory.
3) The BULGE doesn't exist, its a left-wing internet conspiracy, and is only bad tailoring. This has been the White House's official story.
4) The BULGE is a medical device of some sort. There is much speculation on this idea as well, again, no solid evidence.
5) The BULGE is a bulletproof vest. Even the White House has denied this, stating that Bush did not wear a bulletproof vest during the debate.
6) The BULGE is some sort of medical device. Questions are popping up about Bush's health. Some speculation that he had a stroke, or needs some sort of medicine "drip". I've seen no evidence of this, but a lot of speculation on other blogs.
My personal opinion is that it is probably #1, or #2. Check out the BULGE PHOTO GALLERY and decide for yourself!
Dont forget about the PROMPTERGATE poll at CNN. Currently 88% voted in favor of THE BULGE being an electronic device!
All eyes on the debate tonight!!!
The www.mysterybulge.com site is still up but hasn't been updated since yesterday, computer problems.
www.isbushwired.com IS working... and updated! It was real slow for a while, but seems to be working good now. This site was widely published in the media, and I'm sure its getting slammed with hits and posts.
Update to the CANNONFIRE site!
Keep sending the links, pics, and info! If someone wants to start a new Bush Bulge blog or site, do it and send me the link! THANKS!